lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Flea has announced the song titles for the New Red Hot Chili Peppers album, “I’m With You” – Released August 30th 2011!

I’m With You is the first Red Hot Chili Peppers album not to feature an album titled track since Mother’s Milk!

“Brothers and sisters! Here are the song titles of our new record ‘I’m With You’ Yeeeeah muthafuckas!”

I’m With You Tracklist

1. Monarchy of Roses
2. Factory of Faith
3. Brendan’s Death Song
4. Ethiopia
5. Annie Wants a Baby
6. Look Around
7. The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
8. Did I Let You Know
9. Goodbye Hooray
10. Happiness Loves Company
11. Police Station
12. Even You Brutus?
13. Meet Me at the Corner
14. Dance, Dance, Dance

There you have it.

Fuente: Stadium Arcadium

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites

 
Powered by Blogger